No, there’s not only 2 chocolate chips in the whole cookie recipe, there’s 2 KINDS:) YUMMY! Milk chocolate and milk chocolate with white chocolate stripes add variety and chocolatey goodness. Here’s the recipe:
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup striped chocolate chips
- 1 tsp water
If you have a stand mixer feel free to use it! If not, you’ll get a good arm workout mixing the batter, make sure all of the ingredients are incorporated well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the butter and brown sugar in the mixing bowl (using the paddle attachment) and mix until creamy.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla until combined and the add the flour and baking soda until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and add the water if dough is too stiff.
- Spoon by level teaspoon onto the cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 1 minute before removing.
The perfect treat for after school, after work or at 3:00 pm coffee break. Enjoy these, they’re awesome!